3.15.2009

Crystal and Mark - Wedding

Yesterday was another gorgeous March Saturday. I can't believe the luck I've had with weather and weddings. Touch wood and all, but I've never had rain or snow for a wedding that I've photographed. The worst I've had to deal with is either -25 or +34, which, in the grand scheme of things, is no big deal at all... but I can't decide which one was easier to work in!

Congratulations to Crystal and Mark who were married in Canmore yesterday. Their day was stunningly beautiful and very special. They've requested that their photos stay private, so I've put together a slideshow for friends and family only- the newlyweds can provide you with the password!

Click here for Crystal and Mark's Slideshow

And since I hate to blog without posting a picture- here's Lac Des Arcs sometime yesterday morning.

No comments: