3.05.2009

Photoshop Actions

For those of you interested in photography and who use Photoshop:

One of my personal favourite bloggers, Ree Drummond (AKA The Pioneer Woman) has released two sets of Photoshop actions, custom-made with the help of Totally Rad Actions. I'm not generally a fan or a user of actions, but some of these are very, very nice. They're also available free for download from her website- http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/photography

Here's a few before-and-afters of the actions in action.

Vintage:


Boost and PW's B+W:


Colorize and Boost:



It takes a bit of playing to figure out which action works with which photo, but once you figure it out, they're really very nice. I highly recommend hopping over to PW's website and downloading them for yourself. They're free- why not? Enjoy!

As well, I've changed my website slightly again tonight. After purchasing a Macbook this week, I realized that the particular layout I was using gets cropped on smaller-format computers; the new site has been tested with Mac (iMac and Macbook) and PCs (laptop and desktop) and should work just fine. Please let me know if you find any bugs!

No comments: