1.02.2010

Free prints! No strings attached!

Interested in a free 8x10 print?

Who can say no to that?!

I have just signed on with a new professional lab to complete some of my print orders; I'll be submitting some test prints to confirm colour and density calibration with my working monitor.

Blah blah blah. Technical stuff. The point is, I'll have five 8x10" prints that I don't really need.

If you've had a session with Shale Photography, have a booked session prior to January 15th (yes, this includes the upcoming boudoir marathon!) or just want an art print for your home or office, please email me at info@shalephotography.com with "Free print offer" in the subject line. The first FIVE people to do so will receive an 8x10 print of their choice absolutely free.

(Disclaimer: Limit one free print per person. Employees and relatives of Shale Photography are not eligible for this promotion... you get enough free stuff already. :) Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Retail value of $60. No cash value and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services. Offer expires January 15, 2010.)

If I were a winner, this is the print I'd want... I took this photo almost two years ago and it's still my favourite.



Good luck!

Cheers,
Shannon

2 comments:

Jules said...

wish I could take you up on the free print offer :) Just wanted to say that the pic you posted is GOR-gee-yous!

Aquashell said...

gorgeous capture!!