8.23.2008

Jordan and Megan - Wedding

This wasn't an official Shale Photography job, but I love to share a few photos from my day-to-day on here as well. Yesterday afternoon, my dear brother married a wonderful girl. They had a gorgeous outdoor ceremony at Elbow Falls, followed by one of the best dinners I've ever eaten at Infusion Restaurant in Bragg Creek. Seriously, you must go there if you're in the area. It was divine.

Admittedly, I love the occasional wedding where I don't have to take pictures. Of course, I always bring my camera anyway... but to go a whole day and take a grand total of 30 pictures, most of which were in the parking lot prior to the ceremony- it's a nice break from time to time.

The lovely bride and groom, my brother and new sister-in-law:


My husband... who looks nearly unfamiliar in a shirt and tie, I must admit...


Three generations of our family's men: my grandpa, my brother, and my dad.


And my fantastic grandpa, who is one of the most photogenic people I've ever met.



Congratulations, Jordan and Megan!

No comments: