11.02.2008

Edwin and Samuel - Wedding

Two of my favourite clients are my final wedding of the 2008 season; congratulations to Samuel and Edwin who had a beautiful halloween-day wedding yesterday. Their day could not have been more perfect- I should have believed Sam for the past eight months as he told me to "have faith" that there wouldn't be snow. He couldn't have been more right.

The wedding was gorgeous and rich in visuals; I couldn't limit myself to my usual half-dozen photos so there's a few extras this time around. I'm sure nobody minds. As usual, the pics can be enlarged by clicking on them if you'd like to get a closer look.

Pre-wedding details; vests, ties, and a sweet vintage Rolls Royce.







Samuel and Edwin vowing forever to one another.



The newlyweds.



What can we say? It was a happy moment. I love this capture.



An artsy shot that I wanted to try; thanks for humouring me and being good sports, guys.



We did some pictures in Nose Hill Park; the beauty of late-autumn is a relatively early, hazy, dreamy sort of sunset.



And last but not least: I was glad to see that at least SOME of the guests wore costumes. :)



Yesterday was fantastic and I wish Samuel and Edwin all the best. Cheers!

No comments: