12.01.2008

Home from Mexico.

I'm home from holidays! I spent the last week in the Mayan Riviera at the Paradisus Riviera resort... it was INCREDIBLE. If anyone reading this is getting married there next year and wants to bring me along, feel free! :) Congratulations to my awesome cousin Melissa and her fantastic new husband Ben, who were married on Thursday. The ceremony was beautiful and the party was an absolute blast... but then, I'm a fan of teqila. A big fan. As I'm sure a few people will attest (ha ha.)

I'm still in the process of getting settled after returning home, but I'll be updating the blog with a few wedding pictures and some vacation shots in the next few days. I'm also going to be adding some major updates (mostly weddings and a few portraits) to the website before taking off on holidays again in a couple of weeks, so keep an eye out for that as well.

Cheers!

No comments: