1.25.2009

Banff and Lake Louise

I'm home from a very cold but fantastic weekend in Banff and Lake Louise. I was out for Sarah and Chad's wedding- their sneak peek will be coming next- so my husband opted to come out with me and we spent the night and took in the town. It was the Ice Magic Festival this weekend, so there was lots to see, and we had a fantastic dinner at The Grizzly House in Banff- so, so wonderful. Best meal I've had in a long time and fantastic service.

A few pics from the weekend:





My little beast of a car pulled over while I took those last two shots (and a few more.)



This is one of the sculptures from the "One Sculptor, One Block, One Hour" competition. It wasn't the winner, but it was my favourite of the bunch, hands-down.



I love shooting pictures of sweets. They're so bright and colourful.



Candy apples are probably my least favourite thing to eat, but they do make for nice photos. I like colour and I like repetition.



No comments: