1.15.2009

Wedding Availability and Prices

Just a quick update with some news!

I will be available to take some bookings in Southern Ontario this summer. If you are getting married on the weekend of June 26-28 and are interested in booking, or if you would like a portrait session (newborn, family, child, or pet) between June 26 and July 3, please give me a shout. I will be available for the area circled in red:



Pardon my super-ghetto drawing there, but it's easier than saying "south of the 402, east to Lake Erie, west to the Michigan border, and south to..." um... well, just look at the image. And remember that I'm staying in Canada. :)

The second part of the news: My packages and pricing will be adjusted on February 1, 2009. If you are thinking about booking a portrait session or wedding photography, please contact me sooner rather than later to secure the current rates.

I'm also going to be changing my product availability in the coming months, so keep an eye out for information on that.

Cheers!

No comments: