4.26.2009

Eva and Bret - Wedding

Beautiful couple, beautiful wedding, terrible weather! Rumour has it that Calgary had beautiful weather yesterday, but Cochrane was a whole other story. Eva and Bret didn't let it get to them, though- they toughed it out for a few pictures, shrugged off the snow, and had a great day... and great food. I can't remember who made the cheese buns, but WOW, they were good... and I know cheese buns. :)

Eva and Bret, I love how you just let things roll and don't stress about anything. I really believe that's the secret to a long and happy life together.

Congratulations to you both. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.

The flower girl getting her hair done... or as my sister-in-law would say, "getting her hairs did." :)



The bride on her way to being altar-ready.



Finishing touches. Isn't she beautiful?



A touching moment during the ceremony.



The bridal party toughing it out in the snow for a few minutes. Thanks, guys!



The new Mr. & Mrs.!



Their rings... I love Eva's set.



A moment with Grandma. I'm not a huge fan of black and white, but some photos just call for it- this is one of them.



The rings again.



The snow finally stopped after dinner, so we took a few more shots outside of the reception hall.

No comments: