5.24.2010

Some news regarding weddings...

Some brief admin stuff to mention... as announced a couple of weeks ago on the Shale Photography Facebook Page, I won't be taking weddings for 2011. I'm going to take a year off to reevaluate where my business is, where it's going, and where I want it to be. As much as I love shooting weddings - and I really, really do - they require a HUGE amount of time throughout the spring, summer, and fall months; I've been working way too hard the last few years and have worn myself thin. It's time to step back and determine how to do this so I can actually live my life and not just live to work. I still love this work and love this business, but I know I need to adjust things while that's still the case instead of waiting until I've burnt out and don't want anything to do with it anymore.

I will still be booking portrait sessions (family, babies and children, couples, and boudoir) as well as some commercial work, so please don't hesitate to contact me regarding anything you may be interested in. 

No comments: