10.02.2010

Reva and Chris - Wedding

I started to worry a few weeks ago when there was snow in and around Calgary... I knew I had one more wedding left for the season and was fretting what mother nature would have in store for October.  Well, I couldn't have been more wrong; 25 degrees and sunny on October 2nd?! Go figure.

Reva and Chris had a gorgeous day to say "I Do."  I first met these two (and their little dog, Mary) in February of last year for their engagement portraits (which you can see HERE.)  I was thrilled when they called me again this spring with a date set for their wedding- it's such an honour when clients choose me to capture these special moments and milestones.

I want to start with a quick image from their ceremony... though it's hardly what you'd expect!  I almost never share ceremony photos on the blog because it's such a private, intimate moment to say your vows with family and friends there to witness.  It just never seems right to share that on the internet.

However, the ring bearer and flower girl playing in the aisle was just too cute.


 




I love the shoe game. :) 



Congratulations, Reva and Chris, and thank you for having me as a part of your special day!

No comments: